Who can marry us in Key West?
Anyone 18 or older can get married. There is no waiting period if both parties are out of state residents.
Can you get married on the beach in Key West?
Key West sunset weddings on the beach are intimate and romantic. Or, maybe a Key West garden wedding at an historic fort. Or, have a boat wedding at sea and sail away on a luxury yacht.
When can you get married in Key West?
Getting married in key west. Both parties are to appear in the Clerk’s Office and sign the application. The legal age for marriage without parental consent is eighteen (18) years of age. The legal age for marriage, with parent’s consent, is sixteen (16).
Is it cheaper to get married on the beach?
California is a huge state, and the laws of every county are a little different. The beach is a public space governed by county rules. You will generally need a beach wedding permit, which typically cost around $100-$150 (some are cheaper), and then you must pay an insurance fee of $100 (in some counties).
How do I get married in Key West?
To get married in Key West, eloping couples need a Florida marriage license from any county in the state. A Florida marriage license must be purchased within 60 days and at least three days prior to the wedding day. As of March 2021, both individuals need a valid photo ID, social security numbers, and $93.50.
What does it take to get married in Florida?
Marriage licenses are issued by counties and you can apply for your license at any county clerk’s. … Identification: a picture ID such as a driver’s license, state ID card, or valid passport; both parties will also have to provide their Social Security numbers, but do not need to provide their Social Security Cards.
Can you elope in Key West?
OR A Key West elopement is filled with endless sandy beaches and tropical gardens lush with greenery. A paradise for newlyweds. Our Key West elopement packages promise breathtaking sunrises and sunsets as palm trees witness you tie the knot.
Where can I propose in the Florida Keys?
Top 5 Places for a Key West Proposal
- Hot Tin Roof Restaurant.
- Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park.
- Key West Lighthouse.
- Classic Harbor Line Sightseeing Cruise.
- Anywhere on Love Lane.
How do I get a marriage license in Florida Keys?
Get a Marriage License
- Key West Courthouse. 500 Whitehead Street, Key West, FL 33040. (305) 292-3458.
- Marathon Branch Courthouse. 3117 Overseas Highway, Marathon, FL 33050. (305) 289-6027.
- Upper Keys Gov’t Center. 88820 Overseas Highway, Plantation Key, FL 33070. …
- Clerk of Court. 50 High Point Road, Plantation Key, FL 33070.
Where is the cheapest place to have a beach wedding?
Best Cheap Destination Wedding Locations
- Costa Rica.
- Puerto Vallarta.
How can I get a cheap destination wedding?
7 Tips to Plan an Affordable Destination Wedding
- Combine Your Destination Wedding with Your Honeymoon. …
- Plan as an Elopement and Consider Guests Later. …
- Book Your Reception at a Restaurant as Opposed to a Reception Hall. …
- Consider All Your Ceremony Options. …
- A Bridal Party Isn’t a “Must” …
- Avoid Peak Season.