What to say to someone who is newly married?
- Best wishes!
- We’re/I’m so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
What to say when someone tells you they are getting married?
“Happy Marriage” would not stand on its own as a phrase you could use, but you could say “I wish you a happy marriage”, “Congratulations on your wedding (or marriage)” or “Best wishes for your marriage”.
Do you say congratulations for a wedding?
Congratulations. “Congratulations” is often the basic message people want to express when they sign a wedding card. It’s like a supportive pat on the back, and it’s easy to say even when you’ve never met one half of the marrying couple.
How do you wish a blissful marriage?
50 Wedding Wishes
- Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness. …
- May the years ahead be filled with love and joy.
- Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.
- Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life. …
- May your love grow stronger each and every passing year.
What is a good wedding blessing?
“Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day, and as you begin your new life together.” “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.” “Congratulations on the most important union of your life! May you two always find love and hope in the company of one another.”
Can we say happy married life before marriage?
Married is an adjective. So it goes adverb, adjective, noun. Happy marriage life would be adverb, noun, noun. Happy marriage would work, or happy marriage and life, but not two nouns together.
How do you respond to someone getting engaged?
- “Here’s to your engagement! …
- “Cheers on your engagement!”
- “Here’s to a very happy engagement and a lifetime of love.”
- “Cheers to the two of you…and to the love you share!”
- “May your engagement be happy. …
- “A toast to your engagement! …
- “Here’s to the wonderful two of you! …
- “Celebrating your engagement!
How do you say congratulations?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What are the best wishes?
Best Wishes Message Ideas
- Way to grab the bull by the horns! …
- You made every day in this place so much brighter. …
- Your next boss doesn’t know how lucky they are. …
- Wishing you all the best! …
- We are all going to miss you, and we wish you well on your next endeavor. …
- I am so glad you are getting out of this place!
How do you wish someone congratulations?
Congratulations Messages & Wishes
- Woo Hoo! Good for you! Congrats, Jason!
- Congratulations! Your hard work and perseverance have paid off. So proud of you, Carla!
- Your ambition is so inspiring! Congratulations on your well-deserved success!
How do you wish a couple?
Casual Wedding Wishes
- “Here’s to a long and happy marriage!”
- “Wishing you all of the love and happiness!”
- “We’re so happy for you!”
- “I’m seeing a fun-filled life in your future. …
- “So honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family.”
- “Wishing you the best today and beyond.”
What is marriage bliss?
: happiness in marriage They’ve enjoyed many years of marital bliss.
Is it correct to say congratulations to you both?
The correct way would be to say “to you both.” When using it in a sentence correctly, an example of a grammatically correct sentence would be “Our company approves of your decision and we offer our congratulations to you both.” Congratulations to both of you.