Examples: “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.” “Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.” “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
What do you text someone on their wedding day?
- Best wishes!
- We’re/I’m so happy for you!
- Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Wishing you the best today and always.
- So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
- Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
Do you say congratulations for a wedding?
Congratulations. “Congratulations” is often the basic message people want to express when they sign a wedding card. It’s like a supportive pat on the back, and it’s easy to say even when you’ve never met one half of the marrying couple.
What do you say to bride on wedding day?
7 Sweet Compliments to Give a Bride
- You look beautiful. …
- Your dress is perfect! …
- I can’t believe how stunning these flowers are… …
- You two are made for each other. …
- I’m having such an incredible time, thank you! …
- The ceremony was so meaningful. …
- Whatever’s in your heart!
What do you say to the bride and groom?
You can stick with for elegant and traditional wording, like “Warmest congratulations to the bride and groom,” or “Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and love.” Alternatively, you can go for more casual vibes, like, “So happy for you!” or “Best wishes!”
How do you wish a blissful marriage?
50 Wedding Wishes
- Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness. …
- May the years ahead be filled with love and joy.
- Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.
- Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life. …
- May your love grow stronger each and every passing year.
What are the best wishes?
Best Wishes Message Ideas
- Way to grab the bull by the horns! …
- You made every day in this place so much brighter. …
- Your next boss doesn’t know how lucky they are. …
- Wishing you all the best! …
- We are all going to miss you, and we wish you well on your next endeavor. …
- I am so glad you are getting out of this place!
How do you write a short congratulations message?
“Congratulations on your well-deserved success.” “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Congratulations and BRAVO!”
- “This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!”
- “You did it! So proud of you!”
- “I knew it was only a matter of time. Well done!”
How much do I give at a wedding?
The average wedding gift amount hovers right around $100, which is a great place to start, and you can increase or decrease that based on how close you are. If you’re very close or related to the couple (and have the wiggle room in your budget), you may choose to spend more—about $150 per guest (or $200 from a couple).
What do you say to your daughter on her wedding day?
“Congratulations on your love, your commitment, your wedding, and your marriage! May your future bring you joy and wonderment, my daughter.” #19 “I wish you great happiness together, daughter! I know that your love will be proof to all who surround you that love is beautiful, kind, and enduring.”
What do you write on a wedding front card?
“Thank you for inviting us/me to share this joyful day! We/I wish you a lifetime of happiness.” “Best wishes!” “Congratulations on your wedding/marriage!” (Saying “congratulations” instead of “best wishes” is no longer a faux pas)